A bunch of students together with two of their Professors from Ohio University have reached Italy in order to take part into the collaboration between ISTAO (the Institute named after "Adriano Olivetti") and the Eko-Montarbo Group.
Every year ISTAO runs the Global Competitiveness Program (GCP) jointly with the Ohio College of Business. The aim of the project is to enhance the students’ intercultural experience by letting them work in International contexts, solving real business problems for real companies.
This year a 10-student team has been driving its attention onto the Emilia-based Company Montarbo, by carrying out a research project with the purpose of identifying new growth perspectives belonging to the two markets which are vertically increasing in the last years - South America and Far East.
The results of the research have been discussed and analyzed in front of the Montarbo Board of Management - Stelvio Lorenzetti (President) and Lorenzo Aramini (CEO) - at the Faculty of Economics, Università Politecnica Delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.
The Project coordinator Dr. Lorenzo Palego (Senior Tutor, ISTAO) participated in the Lecture, together with:
- Raymond Frost, Professor of Management Information Systems, Ohio College of Business
- Eng. Daniela Sani, Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Dr. Dell Robinson, Commissioner of GLIAC (Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference)
- Giuseppe Canullo, Professor of Economics, Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Hao Lou, Professor of Management Information Systems, Ohio College of Business