Full-range 2-way passive systems, 8-ohm version. Designed to satisfy the needs of both the professional user and the installer.
These systems offer the same philosophy of acoustic and aesthetic design that was first applied to their active counterparts.
The painstaking care devoted to the design details, the compact shape and the contemporary style of the cabinet are matched with carefully selected drivers that represent the best of Italian electro-acoustical technology. The WIDE12P8 primary design objective was the maximum linearity of the frequency response, and the results are these flexible systems, easy to operate and install, perfectly suited when great performances in small to medium sized auditoriums are demanded.
- Max SPL: 130 dB.
- Second-order Bessel crossover network, without resonant cells,
with driver overload protection.
- Ideal combination with PLM3000 and PLM6800 powered processors and with MBR-P series, SX-P1500 series and AD75 powered mixers.
- 12" custom woofer, with neodymium magnet assembly, weatherproof cone and long excursion, ventilated, 3" voice coils, demodulating rings, variable-geometry suspensions and spiders.
- 1" custom HF drivers (with 2.5" voice coil, titanium diaphragm and neodymium magnets) capable of sustaining low crossover frequencies and, at the same time, of reproducing distortion-free high frequencies, with no need for additional equalization.
- Cast aluminum, wide dispersion (80° x 60°) wave-guide horns.
- The cabinets are built from birch plywood and finished with a special paint providing increased protection and resistance to abrasion and intensive use. A robust steel grille, with external foam covering, protects the drivers against damage.
- A complete endowment of fittings include: 2 adjustable feet for use as variable-angle stage monitors, 10 threaded studs (M10) for safe and simple suspension, an adaptor for support pole and 3 stylish handles,made from a special elastomer material, for soft and convenient grip.
- Extremely flexible system, it may be used for professional and semi-professional applications, in any type of environment.
- Ideal as portable system, it is suitable also for suspended or fixed installations, for live or recorded music.
- Front-fill and stage monitoring, in closed or open spaces.
- Theatres and clubs