2-Way Passive Speaker.
TANK201P is an high-efficiency active system, characterized by its column-shaped cabinet and designed to satisfy the requirement of a long-throw sound field distribution. The component's frequency response, directivity pattern and geometry have been optimized in order to reproduce, with a single system, the whole audio range.
The restricted vertical directivity allows this system to project the sound message to a long distance, maintaining, at the same time, great intelligibility and tonal coherence. The TANK20SP active subwoofer increases the TANK201P lowest octaves' available energy and, when properly installed as a support base for the satellites, will naturally restrict the vertical directivity pattern even at low frequencies, thus increasing the lower octaves' far-field level.
The combination of TANK201P satellite and TANK20SP subwoofer will result in a wide-range, efficient and powerful sound system, suitable for a great variety of events and locations.
- 127 dB max SPL.
- Two 10" custom built woofers, with super-vented neodymium magnets (in order to minimize the power compression effect) and 2.5" long excursion voice-coils, in a symmetrical (D'Appolito) configuration.
- 1" shielded compression driver with a 1.4" voice coil.
- 80° x 60° constant directivity horn.
- The cabinet is characterized by an essential and rigorous style, built from 15mm birch multiply and finished with a special anti-abrasion paint. It is equipped with steel protection grid and a stand adapter. Easy and efficient loading and transport thanks to strong carrying handles.
- Power handling: 1000 W peak; Nominal power: 500 W AES; Recommended amplifier: 750 W EIAJ.
- Ideal combination with PLM3000 and PLM6800 powered processors and with MBR-P series, SX-P1500 series and AD75 powered mixers.
- Medium-sized live sound reinforcement systems
- PA system for bands, shows, conferences
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Clubs, restaurants, pubs
- Demo rooms
- Places of worship
- Satellite system in DJ-set applications