2-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker.
Designed to provide maximum definition, cleanness and high sound pressure levels, the W18As biamplified loudspeaker system ensures outstanding sound performance in the most critical sound reinforcement applications. W18As can be used alone or in multiple arrays to satisfy any need in short throw / wide coverage or long throw / narrow coverage in the widest range of applications, both indoor and outdoor.
- High sound pressure levels, response extended to the extremes of the range, very low distortion, cleanness of the medium range, high dynamics.
- 131 dB max SPL.
- 2 class AB MosFet power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 850 W (LF 600 W, HF 250 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 800 Hz).
- 18'' woofer with a 3'' voice coil.
- 2'' compression driver with titanium diaphragm and a 3'' voice coil.
- 90° x 60° constant directivity horn.
- Cabinet made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- Ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.
- Its adaptability to various applications allows W18As to be used in any type of installation ensuring optimum results to any professional requirement for sound reinforcement and distribution.
- Concert halls
- Night clubs
- Medium-to-large venues
- Large-scale events
|SPECIFICATIONS||W18As - 2-way active bi-amplified|
|Frequency response||40 Hz ÷ 20 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Max SPL||131 dB|
18” high efficiency woofer
(3” voice coil)|
|Components HF||2” driver (3” voice coil, titanium diaphragm) constant directivity horn (90° H x 60° V)|
|Built-in power amplifier||2 class-AB, MosFet, dedicated power units|
|Total Output Power||850 W (LF 600 W + HF 250 W)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||540 x 870 x 450 mm|