BX151A is a very compact and incredibly performing self-powered subwoofer suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, concert halls, theatres, clubs, medium sized venues. Combines with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind.
- BX151A is equipped with a MosFet, class AB power amplifier, designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. The on-board power amplifier delivers a total output power of 500 watts.
- D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 127 dB max SPL.
- It is equipped with a 15" custom transducer - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - which incorporates innovative manufacturing technologies that result in greater power handling with lower moving coil temperature, thus guaranteeing large reliability margins.
- The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles and an adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4 (optional accessory). The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Concert halls
- Medium to large clubs
|Frequency response||36Hz ÷ 100Hz (-3dB)|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m)||100 dB (half space)|
|Max SPL||127 dB|
|Components (custom)||15" neodymium magnet woofers (3” voice coil)|
|Electronic crossover||stereo, 100Hz, 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley|
|Construction||Phenyl-glued multiply birch Heavy duty antiscratch paint Steel protection grille 2 side handles|
|Amplifier||MosFet, class AB Dynamic EQ controller (D.E.Co) The output stage is cooled by a forced air heat exchanger, equipped with a temperature-controlled, low-noise, fan that ensures safe and cool operation under any operating conditions.|
|Max. output power||500 Watts|
|Connections||X-over stereo input balanced Neutrik Combo®
Link output (parallel) balanced XLRs
X-over stereo output unbalanced XLRs
Mains inlet Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||50 x 58 x 47 cm|