Designed to give the best in the most exhausting applications, BX152A combines perfectly with Montarbo loudspeaker systems as well as with any other system regardless of model and manufacturer.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, stadiums, arenas, concert halls, medium to large theatres and clubs, large-scale events, it is the ideal choice for rental companies.
- BX152A is equipped with a power amplifier (MosFet, class AB) designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. It delivers a total output power of 1200 watts.
- D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 134 dB max SPL.
- 2 x 15" transducers - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - featuring neodymium alloy magnets and light-alloy die-cast frames, which ensure significant weight reduction.
- The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles. The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Concert halls
- Medium to large theatres
- Medium to large clubs
- Large-scale events
|Frequency response||34Hz ÷ 100Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m)||103 dB (half space)|
|Max SPL||134 dB|
|Components (custom)||2 x 15" neodymium magnet woofers (4” voice coil)|
|Electronic crossover||stereo, 100Hz, 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley|
|Construction||Phenyl-glued multiply birch
Heavy duty antiscratch paint
Steel protection grille
2 side handles|
|Amplifier||MosFet, class AB
Dynamic EQ controller (D.E.Co)
The output stage is cooled by a forced air heat exchanger, equipped with a temperature-controlled, low-noise, fan that ensures safe and cool operation under any operating conditions.|
|Max. output power||1200 Watts|
|Connections||X-over stereo input balanced Neutrik Combo®
Link output (parallel) balanced XLRs
X-over stereo output unbalanced XLRs
Mains inlet Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||94 x 57 x 49 cm|