Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels in spite of its size, BX181A combines with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind, to implement sound performances which are hard to believe. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, concert halls, theatres, clubs, medium sized venues.
- BX181A is equipped with a power amplifier (MosFet, class AB) designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. It delivers a total output power of 1200 watts.
- D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 132 dB max SPL.
- BX181A is equipped with a 18" woofer - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - featuring neodymium alloy magnet and light-alloy die-cast frame, which ensure significant weight reduction.
- The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles and adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4 (optional accessory).
- The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use,
- Concert halls
- Medium to large clubs
- Large-scale events
|Frequency response||32Hz ÷ 100Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W,1m)||101 dB (half space)|
|Max SPL||132 dB|
|Components (custom)||18" neodymium magnet custom designed
woofer (4” voice coil)|
|Electronic crossover||stereo, 100Hz, 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley|
|Construction||Phenyl-glued multiply birch
Heavy duty antiscratch paint
Steel protection grille
2 side handles
Adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4|
|Amplifier||MosFet, class AB.
Dynamic EQ controller (D.E.Co)
The output stage is cooled by a forced
air heat exchanger, equipped with a
temperature-controlled, low-noise, fan
that ensures safe and cool operation
under any operating conditions.|
|Max. output power||1000 Watts|
|Connections||X-over stereo input Balanced Neutrik Combo®
Link output (parallel) Balanced XLRs
X-over stereo output Unbalanced XLRs
Mains inlet Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||54 x 65 x 60 cm|