Active Bi-amplified Subwoofer.
BX182A is a high performing yet compact bi-amplified active subwoofer characterized by outstanding efficiency, precision and sonic imaging. Absolutely reliable, BX182A is the optimum choice for rental companies, large touring systems and fixed installations.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, stadiums, arenas, concert halls, medium to large theatres and clubs, large-scale events.
- 2 power amplifiers (MosFet, class AB) designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. The two on-board power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 2300 watts (2 x 1150).
- "D.E.Co" (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 139 dB max SPL.
- 2 x 18'' transducers - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - featuring neodymium alloy magnets and light-alloy die-cast frames, which ensure significant weight reduction.
- Strong and sturdy cabinet made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- Easy transport, further facilitated thanks to 4 sturdy castors and recessed side handles.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it is the optimum choice for rental companies, large touring systems and fixed installations
- Concert halls
- Medium to large theatres
- Medium to large clubs
- Large-scale events
|Frequency response||30Hz ÷ 100Hz|
|Sensitivity (1W,1m)||104 dB (half space)|
|Max SPL||139 dB|
|Components (custom)||2 x 18" neodymium magnet woofers (4” voice coil)|
|Electronic crossover||stereo, 100Hz, 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley|
|Construction||Phenyl-glued multiply birch
Heavy duty antiscratch paint
Steel protection grille
4 castors (100mm) with brakes
4 recessed handles|
|Amplifier||2 MosFet, class AB
Dynamic EQ controller (D.E.Co)
The output stages are cooled by a forced
air heat exchanger, equipped with a
low-noise, fan that ensures safe and cool
operation under any operating conditions|
|Max. output power||2300 Watts (2 x 1150)|
|Connections||X-over stereo input balanced Neutrik Combo®
Link output (parallel) balanced XLRs
X-over stereo output unbalanced XLRs
Mains inlet Neutrik PowerCon®|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||105 x 64 x 74 cm|