2-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker.
Designed to provide outstanding sound performance in the most diverse situations, W24As is ideally suited to applications requiring high sound pressure levels, maximum definition and clean sound. Musicians and rental companies alike are going to be satisfied with this product.
The built-in amplifiers and control electronics are optimized for the transducers enabling the system to produce power with a flat response and extremely low distortion.
- Typical features of much bulkier, heavier systems: high sound pressure levels, response extended to the extremes of the range, very low distortion, cleanness of the medium range, high dynamics.
- 134 dB max SPL.
- 2 class AB MosFet power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 1050 W (LF 800 W, HF 250 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 1000 Hz).
- 2 x 12'' woofers, 3'' voice coil, with lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies.
- 2'' neodymium compression driver - with titanium diaphragm and a 3'' voice coil.
- 60° x 40° constant directivity horn.
- Trapezoidal cabinet, reinforced with internal steel braces, made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- W24As may be flown using industry standard flying hardware. It embodies on both sides slide guides for standard anchor rings to allow the loudspeaker suspension. On its rear side there are two recessed rings for tilt adjustment of the suspended speaker.
- Stand adapter; ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.
- Suitable for the most demanding professional requirements in the most diverse situations, for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stadiums, arenas
- Concert halls
- Medium-to-large theatres
- Medium-to-large night clubs
- Large-scale events
|SPECIFICATIONS||W24As - 2-way active bi-amplified|
|Frequency response||50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Max SPL||134 dB|
|Components LF||Custom-designed 2 x 12” neodymium magnet|
|Components HF||Custom-designed 2” neodymium driver (3” voice coil, titanium diaphragm) constant directivity horn (60° H x 40° V)|
|Built-in power amplifier||2 class-AB, MosFet, dedicated power units|
|Total Output Power||1050 W (LF 800 W + HF 250 W)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||414 x 943 x 368 mm|