Mixer, 12 inputs / 9 channels (6 mono, 3 stereo-mono).
Montarbo mixers always stand out for the quality and distinctiveness of their built-in effects. XD75 continues this tradition, and features a totally redesigned dual effects processor that provides the user with 2 x 205 ready-to-use preset effects of outstanding audio quality. XD75 is the ideal choice for small bands, keyboardists, and installed sound systems in small theatres and clubs. It is compact, flexible and very easy to set up, providing perfect reproduction of instruments and vocals, and ensuring inaudible noise levels.
- Balanced XLR mic inputs and unbalanced Jack line inputs on mono channels. The stereo channels have L/R line inputs for stereo line signals and also one XLR balanced mic input (automatic mono switching).
- Switchable 48V phantom power on 3 mono channels.
- 3-band EQ, 2 effect sends, 1 aux (monitor) send, on/off switch, peak LED and volume fader on each channel.
- Dual stereo multieffects processor (based on a 56-bit internal DSP and 24-bit Delta-Sigma conversion) providing high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation. ?Each one of the two built-in effects processors provides 205 high quality programs all carefully tailored to today's music requirementswith effects of: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the 'classic' Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb) aThe effects are independently routable to master L/R and aux/monitor outputs. The 2-line (E1/E2) Liquid Crystal Display makes them extremely easy to use.
- Effect send with level control and stereo return with volume, aux send control and L/R balance.
- 1 stereo return (with volume control, L/R balance for the aux/monitor send).
- L-R master outputs (unbalanced XLRs) with volume faders and 6-band stereo graphic EQ.
- 1 aux/monitor line, 1 external effect send, 1 stereo return.
- L/R Control Room outputs, with independent volume. Useful to feed a second PA while performing live, to allow different audiences listening at different sound levels.
- L/R Insert sockets for external auxiliary equipment or further external amplification (pre-out/main-in).
- Phones output with independent volume control.
- Tape in/out L/R (PIN sockets) for tape recorder, with input volume control.