2-Way Passive Speaker.
Model T10P offers exceptional performance from a remarkably compact and light-weight enclosure. This two-way system is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels and enhanced bass relative to its compact dimensions. Precise and detailed acoustic image is guaranteed by exceptionally linear frequency and phase responses.
Its versatility makes it the ideal choice for those who constantly work either in small or medium venues and need a versatile, high-performance system.
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image.
- Power handling: 300 W / 8 ohm.
- 127 dB max SPL.
- Equipped with a sophisticated passive crossover-controller circuitry that results in better response linearity and speaker protection.
- 10'' high-efficiency woofer with neodymium magnet and 2.5'' voice coil.
- 1'' compression driver with 2'' voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn (Montarbo design). It may be rotated 90 degrees for maintaining optimal coverage (90°H x 70°V) when the speaker system is placed horizontally.
- Trapezoidal shape for optimal sound diffusion and more flexible installation.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from high grade birch multiply with highly resistant polyurethane paint finish and equipped with a steel protection grid. A strong carrying handle and the support stand adapter allow for a simple and hassle-free installation
Suitable for a wide variety of applications: small/medium-sized main sound reinforcement system, voice reinforcement, bars, night clubs, ballrooms, houses of worship, theatrical sound reinforcement, conference centers, presentations, gyms.