This is the powered version of XD75, with the same features and controls and equipped with a potent new Class-D stereo power amplifier. This high-efficiency, 1500 W (2 x 750W @ 4ohms), power amplifier uses a switching-mode power supply stage, which keeps the unit's weight down to 10 kg. The reduced heat emission of the amplifier maintains a low operational temperature of the entire unit, to increase the unit's reliability and prolong its working life.
- 12 inputs / 9 channels (6 mono, 3 stereo/mono)
- 750+750 W / 4 ohm
- 2 built-in processor controlled high efficiency Class-D amplifiers,
750 + 750 W / 4 Ohms, each of them provided with Neutrik Speakon® and Jack outputs, cooling fan, and advanced protection circuitry providing a clean, reliable power with maximum accuracy even at the highest levels.
- Balanced XLR mic inputs and unbalanced Jack line inputs on mono channels. The stereo channels have L/R line inputs for stereo line signals and also one XLR balanced mic input (automatic mono switching).
- Switchable 48V phantom power on 3 mono channels.
- 3-band EQ, 2 effect sends, 1 aux (monitor) send, on/off switch, peak LED and volume fader on each channel.
- Dual stereo multieffects processor (based on a 56-bit internal DSP and 24-bit Delta-Sigma conversion) providing high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation. ?Each one of the two built-in effects processors provides 205 high quality programs all carefully tailored to today's music requirementswith effects of: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the 'classic' Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb) aThe effects are independently routable to master L/R and aux/monitor outputs. The 2-line (E1/E2) Liquid Crystal Display makes them extremely easy to use.
- Effect send with level control and stereo return with volume, aux send control and L/R balance.
- 1 stereo return (with volume control, L/R balance for the aux/monitor send). L-R master outputs (unbalanced XLRs) with volume faders and 6-band stereo graphic EQ.
- 1 aux/monitor line (pre-fade, post-eq), with independent controls.
- L/R Control Room outputs, with independent volume. Useful to feed a second PA while performing live, to allow different audiences listening at different sound levels.
- L/R Insert sockets for external auxiliary equipment or further external amplification (pre-out/main-in).
- Phones output with independent volume control.
- Tape in/out L/R (PIN sockets) for tape recorder, with input volume control.