The FiveO MATRIX 54 multi-area mixer features 5 input channels that can be assigned to 4 outputs; each input channel is equipped with gain control and tone control with bass and treble, a LED mute control and a volume control, and 4 selectors that allow to assign each input to the 4 outputs.
The first 4 channels can be used to receive both microphone signals, with or without phantom power, and line-level signals through XLR connectors; the fifth stereo input channel only accept line-level signal through RCA connectors. An Aux-paging input allows to connect an auxiliary signal with “Voice Priority” function which inhibits all other input signals once an auxiliary message has been sent. There is also a contact terminal which, when circuitized, attenuates the signals coming from channels 4 and 5.
Four balanced outputs, available on Phoenix connectors, are controlled through 4 master level potentiometers on the front panel. There is also a monitor function that allows the listening of the 4 areas on a service speaker through a dedicated output. All outputs are equipped with a VU-meter that allows the view of each area level. The unit features also a headphone output with independent volume control. The selectable 110V or 220V AC power and the possibility to power the device even at 24V DC, make the FiveO MATRIX 54 suitable for use in any situation.
- 4 x line-mic inputs with phantom power on XLR
- 1 x stereo line input on RCA
- Gain, Bass and Treble controls, Mute and Level for each input
- Area Selector for each input
- Master level control and VU-Meter for each area and monitor output
- Balanced areas outputs on Phoenix connectors
- Line-level monitor out with 1W 8 Ohm power
- Headphone output with level control
- Paging control with selector and level areas
- Priority contact input
- Audio System Integration