Active subwoofer with a class-D amplifier and a built-in stereo Xover for driving the active full-range speakers.
The reflex port's conical profile, result of advanced fluid dynamics research, minimizes any turbulence effect and increases the acoustical energy in the frequency range of the cabinet's tuning. The accuratly made birch plywood box and high-quality transducers let EARTH212 be a high efficiency bass cabinet.
Its great quality and reliability make it a versatile device, suitable for many environments and uses.
- Two 12" custom built long excursion neodymium woofer and a class-D amplifier which provides high power and built-in stereo cross-over in a very light weight.
- 135 dB continuous SPL.
- 2x12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil.
- Class-D amplifier 1500W.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- Main sound system in big clubs, big theatres and open spaces.
- High quality long throw system.
- Fixed and semi-permanent installations.