Networkable self-powered subwoofer equipped with two 18" custom built long excursion woofers. Earth218 is powered by a class D amplifier controlled by a Montarbo® DSP loudspeaker management processor (56 bit, 180 MHz, Δ-Σ 24 bit converters) which provides filtering, equalization, delay, limiting and diagnostic functions.
This DSP utilizes an advanced algorithm for the real time control of the power output and the temperature of the amplifier. 5 presets are available, one of which may be customized by the user, thus adapting the speaker's acoustic response to the user's personal taste. The presets can be modified by means of the Montarbo proprietary software program RAConLS™ supplied with the LD2.4 USB interface (optional device).
The remote control allows:
- programming and storage of one preset in the DSP and the creation of an unlimited library of personalized settings in the PC;
- adjustment of the frequency response by means of a 10 filter 'fully parametric' equalizer;
- adjustment of the delay time and of the output level of each speaker system;
- monitoring of the power amplifier's condition.
- 139 dB continuos SPL.
- 2x18" woofer with 4" voice coil.
- Montarbo® DSP, 24 bit high-performance converters.
- Class-D amplifier 3400W.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- Main sound system in big clubs, big theatres and open spaces.
- High quality long throw system.
- Fixed and semi-permanent installations.