3-way active tri-amplifed speaker system.
FULL1018 is a very high quality 'plug & play' system featuring an exceptional power-to-size ratio, which makes it very easy to transport and install. What differentiates the FULL1018 system from similar systems available on the market is the designer's selection of high quality drivers, usually featured in larger systems. The geometric shape of the cabinets and the bass-reflex ports have been carefully designed to reduce power-compression and turbulence.
The FULL18 bass cabinet is equipped with class D amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) controlled by theMontarbo DSP loudspeaker management processor (56 bit, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters) which provides filtering, equalization, delay, limiting and diagnostic functions. This DSP utilizes an advanced algorithm for the real time control of the power output and the temperature (both internal and external) of the amplifier. It also includes a dedicated standby function which results in reduced power consumption when no signal is present. 5 presets are available, one of which may be customized by the user, thus adapting the speaker's acoustic response to the user's personal taste.
The presets can be modified by means of the Montarbo proprietary software program RAConLS™ supplied with the LD2.4 USB interface (optional device). The remote control allows: programming and storage of one preset in the DSP and the creation of an unlimited library of personalized settings in the PC; adjustment of the frequency response by means of a 10 filter 'fully parametric' equalizer; adjustment of the delay time and of the output level of each speaker system; monitoring of the power amplifier's condition.
- FULL 1018 is a 3-way active tri-amplified speaker system, composed of one passive satellite and an active bass cabinet.
- 3 class D power amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) can supply a total power of 2500 Watts EIAJ (1000 W to the bass cabinet, 1500 W to the satellite speaker system).
- 133 dB max SPL.
- FULL 18 bass cabinet: 18" woofer (4" voce coil) with a ventilated, shielded neodymium magnet.
- FULL 10 satellite: 10" woofer (3" voice coil) with a ventilated, shielded neodymium magnet; HF driver, with 1" throat and 2.5 " voice coil, featuring a neodymium magnet and titanium diaphragm; wide dispersion (80° H x 60° V) wave-guide horn.
- Montarbo 56 bit DSP, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters.
- Dedicated standby function.
- 5 presets one of which may be customized and loaded into the DSP.
- Presets remote control and customization by means of the proprietary software program RAConLSTM and the optional LD2.4 USB interface.
- With a single LD2.4 USB interface it is possible to operate up to 10 speaker systems of the SPOT, WIDE and FULL series.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- 8 threaded studs (M10) for safe and simple suspension of the satellite; adapter for the SM5 coupling bar (supplied with the system); transport handles.
- Large clubs.
- DJ sets.
- Any kind of live or recorded music reproduction.
- Fills large open-space venues with maximum accuracy.
- Stage monitor at large events (in-fill, monitor for the rhythm section, etc.).
- Recording studios, control rooms.