Active Bi-amplified Stage Monitor.
M44A is a high-performance self-powered, biamplified stage monitor designed for those requiring higher sound pressure level and greater definition, together with the typical punch of 15" loudspeakers, in this case a neodymium coaxial custom unit with built-in 1,5" HF driver.
Not only does the coaxial design allow for a greater sonic accuracy, but it also makes possible significant space savings on the size of the baffle, for an easier handling also on smaller stages.
- High sound pressure level with maximum definition, absolutely flat frequency and phase responses.
- Low susceptibility to feedback. Excellent intelligibility, no distortion or coloration.
- 129 dB max SPL.
- 2 class AB MosFet power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 500 W (LF 350 W, HF 150 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 1000 Hz).
- Specially designed coaxial unit: 15'' neodymium magnet woofer; 1.5'' neodymium compression driver with titanium diaphragm and 3'' voice coil.
- Strong and sturdy cabinet made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- Low turbulence tuning ports.
- Ergonomically designed handle, balanced to the box's centre of gravity, make transport easier.
- Controls and connections are conveniently placed on one side of the cabinet for increased ease of use.
- M44A has been specially designed to provide elevated sound pressure levels without neglecting any detail of the low-pitched range. It is the perfect solution for drummers and bass players, guaranteeing excellent performance even under the most challenging stage conditions.
- The dual angle cabinet's profile allows for maximum setup flexibility and helps in optimizing listening, from short or long distances.