Rack mountable mixer.
The main features of MB-R16FX stand out for the very compact size, that allows for mounting in a standard 19'' rack, using the optional adapters, the complete endowment of signal sends and returns and the practical configuration of the controls, that result in a simple and immediate utilization. It is equipped with a dual Montarbo stereo effects processor, based on a powerful, latest generation, 56 bit DSP, that provide 2 x 205 high quality programs, with an uncompromised sound quality (thanks to the dual 24 bit conversion) mated with unusual ease of use. The great flexibility of this mixing console allows it to be used both in live applications (thanks to the internal effect and to the two monitor sends, both with a 3-band eq.) and in recording or broadcasting studios (thanks to the channel's direct outs, the four effect sends, the control-room out and the stereo return).
MB-R16FX: 16 inputs / 14 channels (12 mono, 2 stereo)
- The mono channels are fitted with both balanced microphone (XLR, with phantom power) and line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, insert, channel direct out, high-pass filter, 3-band equalizer with a semi-parametric MF control, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), pan, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The stereo channels are fitted with one balanced microphone (XLR) and two line (jack) inputs, with adjustable gain, 3-band equalizer, 4 aux sends (two of which may be switched pre-post fade), balance, mute and pfl switches, peak level indicator and 60mm volume fader.
- The dual stereo multieffects processor (based on a 56-bit internal DSP and 24-bit Delta-Sigma conversion) provides high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation. Each one of the two effects processors offers 205 high quality programs all carefully tailored to today's music requirements: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the 'classic' Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb).
- The L/R master outputs are fitted with level indicators.
- The AUX outputs are fitted with a 3-band equalizer, the EFFECT send may be used as monitor sends or for external effects.
- The effect returns may be routed independently to the master and monitor outputs.
- A really useful feature will be the possibility of plugging-in an analog recorder or of using the practical USB connection to connect a personal computer, used as a digital recorder/player, and of monitoring the master output or the PFL via the headphone output with adjustable volume.