Quasi 3-Way Active Tri-amplified Speaker System.
SPOT2500T is composed of an active full-range cabinet and a passive bass cabinet.
It is a high directivity, long throw compact systems, characterized by extremely high intelligibility, even at long distances, making it the perfect choice for live applications. This system was designed to simplify the task of assembling clusters by simply placing multiple enclosures side-by-side when wider horizontal dispersion is required.
SPOT 2500T is equipped with class D amplifiers controlled by the Montarbo DSP loudspeaker processor (56 bit, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters) which provides filtering, equalization, delay, limiting and diagnostic functions. This DSP utilizes an advanced algorithm for the real time control of both the power output and the temperature (both internal and external) of the amplifier; it also includes a dedicated standby function which results in reduced power consumption when no signal is present.
5 presets are available, one of which may be customized by the user and loaded into the DSP, thus adapting the speaker's acoustic response to the user's personal taste. The Internal DSP controller also provides an auxiliary output that may be used to drive an external subwoofer, be it equipped with internal filters or not.
The presets can be modified by means of the Montarbo proprietary software program RAConLS™ with the LD2.4 USB interface (optional device). The remote control allows: programming and storage of one preset in the DSP and the creation of an unlimited library of personalized settings in the PC; adjustment of the frequency response by means of a 10 filter 'fully parametric' equalizer; adjustment of the delay time and of the output level of each speaker system; monitoring of the power amplifier's status (temperature, protection circuits, limiters and thermal alarms); selection of the type of subwoofer used.
- 3 class-D amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) that can supply a total of 2500 Watts EIAJ (1000 + 1000 W for the LF drivers, 500 W for the HF).
- 140 dB max SPL.
- Two 15" woofers (one of which in the passive bass module) with 4" voice coil, featuring a shielded front-mounted neodymium magnet.
- HF driver with a 1.4" throat and a 3" voice coil, featuring a neodymium magnet and titanium diaphragm.
- High directivity (50° H x 40° V) wave-guide horn.
- Montarbo 56 bit DSP, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters.
- Dedicated standby function.
- Processed auxiliary output allows to drive an external subwoofer.
- 5 presets one of which may be customized and loaded into the DSP.
- Presets remote control and customization by means of the proprietary software program RAConLS™ and the optional LD2.4 USB interface.
- With a single LD2.4 USB interface it is possible to operate up to 10 speaker systems of the SPOT, WIDE and FULL series.
- The geometry of the cabinet allows for easy construction of clusters. A 3-system cluster results in a 150° horizontal coverage.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- Threaded studs (M10) for safe and simple suspension; adapter for coupling bar (SM3, optional); 2 ergonomically designed handles.
- Coverage of large areas.
- Stage-monitoring applications (in-fill system).
- In-house system in theatres and in live-performances venues.