The Montarbo SX Series is designed for the discerning user who requires flexibility and control from mixing board of greatest ease of operation. Ideal for live applications, the SX Series models are true multipurpose machines that can be used on stage, in conference halls or in the recording studio. Three frame sizes are available to meet the user's precise requirement.
SX18: 20 inputs / 16 channels (12 mono, 4 stereo)
- Every mono input channel is equipped with balanced XLR mic input and unbalanced Jack line inputs (+ insert) and with 3-band EQ with parametric control of the mid-range.
- Every stereo input channel is equipped with balanced XLR mic input and two unbalanced jack line inputs for stereo instruments and of 3-band EQ.
- Every channel features 4 auxiliary sends, 2 of them switchable pre/post fader and usable as monitor sends or as external effects sends; 2 effect sends volumes; channel's main on/off switch; peak LED indicator and volume fader.
- 48V switchable phantom power supply (on 4 mono channels).
- Two digital stereo multieffect processors based on 56-bit DSP with 24-bit Delta/Sigma conversion provide high performance digital audio processing combined with extremely easy operation thanks to the 2-line Liquid Crystal Display. This dual DSP provides 2x205 programs - all carefully tailored to today's requirements - with effects of outstanding audio quality: Early, Stereo Gen, Ping Pong, Halo, Delay, Detune, Flanger, Chorus, Ambience, Chamber, Room, Hall, Cathedral, Plate, Plate Dly, Big Space, EcoRev, Concert, Live, Gate Inside a Box , Living Room, Ptc Rev, Pitch, Distance, a group of effects for specific instruments Vox - Flute - Trumpet - Sax - Brass - Keybrd - Piano - Gtr - Drum - Toms - Cymb - Hihat - Kick - Snare - Tom and the 'classic' Montarbo effects Echo, Echo+Reverb, Voice Reverb, Halo+Reverb). The effects are independently routable to master L/R and aux/monitor outputs.
- L-R master outputs (unbalanced XLRs + insert stereo jacks) with volume faders and 10-band stereo graphic EQ (with EQ/FLAT bypass switch).
- 2 aux/monitor lines, (pre-fader, post-eq), each with 3-band eq (with parametric control of the mid-range) and volume fader.
- 2 auxiliary lines (pre/post-fader), with level controls.
- 2 effect sends with level controls, 2 stereo returns (each with gain, volume controls for the aux sends and the L/R master outputs).
- The complete control facilities include the stereo Control Room output (to drive independent monitor speakers systems) and a Phones amplifier.
- Any external device may be connected to the XLR outputs and insert sockets of the master and aux outputs.
- Tape in/out L/R (PIN sockets) for tape recorder, with input volume control.