3-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker.
T15A is a bi-amplified speaker system designed to offer exceptional acoustic efficiency from a remarkably compact and light-weight enclosure. It is capable of extremely high, undistorted, sound pressure levels (130 dB). Precise and detailed acoustic image is guaranteed by exceptionally linear frequency and phase responses. T15A meets both the musician's and the sound company's requirements and it is the ideal choice for those who constantly work in medium/large venues, both indoor and outdoor and require a versatile system (for live music performances, theatre, conferences, public address').
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image.
- 130 dB max SPL.
- 2, class AB, Mosfet amplifiers delivering a total output power of 500 Watts (LF 350 W, HF 150 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors.
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 600 Hz).
- 15'' high efficiency woofer with lightweight neodymium magnet assembly and 3'' voice coil.
- 6'' Midrange.
- 1'' neodymium compression driver with 2'' voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn (Montarbo design).
- Trapezoidal shape for optimal sound diffusion and more flexible installation.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from high grade birch multiply with highly resistant polyurethane paint finish. It is equipped with steel protection grid, two side handles for easy carry and set-up and a stand adapter.
- Medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement system
- Voice reinforcement system
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Night clubs
- Conference centers, presentations
- Houses of worship.