3-Way Passive Speaker.
We designed the T15P pursuing a simple but elusive goal: to achieve the maximum acoustic efficiency in a remarkably compact and lightweight enclosure. This system is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels and enhanced bass relative to its compact dimensions. Precise and detailed acoustic image is guaranteed by exceptionally linear frequency and phase responses. T15P is an extremely versatile system, ideal for a wide range of applications both indoor and outdoor.
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image.
- Power handling: 400 W / 8 ohm.
- 130 dB max SPL.
- Equipped with a sophisticated passive crossover-controller circuitry that results in better response linearity and speaker protection.
- 15'' high efficiency woofer, with 3'' voice coil, capable of delivering an exceptionally accurate and detailed high-impact sound.
- 6'' Midrange.
- 1'' compression driver with 2'' voice coil.
- 90° x 70° constant directivity horn (Montarbo design).
- Trapezoidal shape for optimal sound diffusion and more flexible installation.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from high grade birch multiply with highly resistant polyurethane paint finish. It is equipped with a steel protection grid, two side handles for easy carry and set-up and a stand adapter.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications: middle to large sized PA systems, voice reinforcement systems, bars, night clubs, houses of worship, theatrical sound reinforcement, audio-visual systems, conference centers, presentations, ballrooms.