2-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker.
TANK121A is the ideal choice for professionals looking for both high performance and affordability in a sturdy, compact and lightweight loudspeaker system. The cabinet built from birch multiply and the high quality transducers guarantee a great efficiency with a warm and brilliant sound. Engineered for applications like clubs, small band PA, demo rooms, DJ-set and wherever is required a wide dispersion, full-range system, TANK121A provides the sound quality typical of much bulkier, heavier systems.
- 125 dB max SPL.
- 2, class AB, Mosfet amplifiers delivering a total output power of 330 Watts (LF 300 W, HF 30 W).
- 2 active dynamic processors and a high slope active electronic crossover (24dB/oct)
- 12'' high-efficiency neodymium magnet woofer with a 2.5'' voice coil.
- 1'' compression driver with 1'' voice coil.
- 80° x 60° constant directivity horn.
- A 2-band equalizer allows changing the response curve of the system depending on the requirements of each different application, increasing thus the versatility of the system.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from high grade birch multiply finished with a special highly resistant antiscratch paint. It is equipped with steel protection grid and a stand adapter. Easy and efficient loading and transport thanks to a strong carrying handle on the upper side of the cabinet.
- Small size: 36 x 51,2 x 43,5 cm
- Small to medium-sized live sound reinforcement systems
- Clubs, restaurants, pubs
- PA system for small bands, shows, conferences
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Demo rooms
- Places of worship
- Satellite system in DJ-set applications
- Independent amplification system thanks to the micro input.