TANK20SA is a high-efficiency active subwoofer characterized by its column-shaped cabinet and designed to increase the TANK201A lowest octaves' available energy but at the same time it combines also with other active speakers. Moreover when properly installed as a support base for the satellite TANK201A, it will naturally restrict the vertical directivity pattern even at low frequencies, thus increasing the lower octaves' far-field level.
The combination of TANK201A satellite and TANK20SA subwoofer will result in a wide-range, efficient and powerful sound system, suitable for a great variety of events and locations.
- 127 dB max SPL.
- The class-D power amplifier (500 W EIAJ), with switch-mode power supply, is driven by a stereo crossover incorporating a state-of-the-art limiter circuit.
- Stereo electronic crossover with selectable crossover.
- Two 10" long-excursion woofers, custom built with super-vented neodymium magnets, (in order to minimize the power compression effect) and 2.5 voice-coils. The carefully designed ported cabinet allows for their uncompressed low frequency projection.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from 15 mm high grade birch multiply finished with a special highly resistant antiscratch paint. It is equipped with steel protection grid, transport handles and stand adapter for satellite supporting pole.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Concert halls.
- Theatrical sound reinforcement.
- Medium-sized clubs.
- Audio-video applications.