TANK24SA is a high-efficiency active subwoofer characterized by its column-shaped cabinet and designed to increase the sound pressure level in the lowest octaves of the spectrum of TANK241A, but at the same time it combines also with other active speakers.
Moreover when properly installed as a support base for the satellite TANK241A, it will naturally restrict the vertical directivity pattern even at low frequencies, thus increasing the lower octaves' far-field level.
The combination of TANK241A satellite and TANK24SA subwoofer will result in a wide-range, efficient and powerful sound system, suitable for a great variety of events and locations.
- 129 dB max SPL.
- The class-D power amplifier (500 W EIAJ), with switch-mode power supply, is driven by a stereo crossover incorporating a state-of-the-art limiter circuit.
- Stereo electronic crossover with selectable crossover.
- Two 12" long-excursion woofers, custom built with super-vented neodymium magnets, (in order to minimize the power compression effect) and 2.5 voice-coils. The carefully designed ported cabinet allows for their uncompressed low frequency projection.
- Compact and sturdy cabinet made from 15 mm high grade birch multiply finished with a special highly resistant antiscratch paint.
It is equipped with steel protection grid, transport handles and stand adapter for satellite supporting pole.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Concert halls
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Medium-sized clubs
- Audio-video applications