2-Way Active Bi-amplified Speaker
W28As completes our range of top level performance loudspeaker systems designed specifically for the professional applications. Capable of providing outstanding sound performance in the most diverse situations, W28As is ideally suited to applications requiring high sound pressure levels, maximum definition and clean sound. Musicians and rental companies alike are going to be satisfied with this product.
The built-in amplifiers and control electronics are optimized for the transducers enabling the system to produce power with a flat response and extremely low distortion.
- High sound pressure levels, response extended to the extremes of the range, very low distortion, cleanness of the medium range, high dynamics.
- 137 dB max SPL.
- 2 class AB MosFet power amplifiers deliver a total output power of 1200 W (LF 900 W, HF 300 W).
- 2 indipendent dedicated dynamic processors
- Active cross-over filter (24 dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley, 900 Hz).
- 2 x 15'' woofers, 3'' voice coil, with lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies.
- 2'' neodymium compression driver - with titanium diaphragm and a 4'' voice coil.
- 60° x 40° constant directivity horn.
- Trapezoidal cabinet, reinforced with internal steel braces, made from high grade phenyl-glued multiply birch and finished with highly resistant antiscratch polyurethane black paint.
- W28As may be flown using industry standard flying hardware. It embodies on both sides slide guides for standard anchor rings to allow the loudspeaker suspension. On its rear side there are two recessed rings for tilt adjustment of the suspended speaker.
- Stand adapter; ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.
- Suitable for the most demanding professional requirements in the most diverse situations, for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stadiums, arenas
- Concert halls
- Medium-to-large theatres
- Medium-to-large night clubs
- Large-scale events