Networkable self-powered 2 way full-range speaker system equipped with two 10'' woofers and one HF driver. The woofers are custom built long excursion 3'' voice-coils with super-vented neodymium magnets (in order to minimize the power compression effect) in a symmetrical (D'Appolito) configuration. This is the only configuration that permits both simmetrical polar response and full acoustic sum of the woofers in all the working frequency range. The HF driver is a 3'' voice-coil with neodimium magnet (the same premium and renowned driver in use in the RA16 and SPOT2500). Wind2200 is powered by two class D amplifiers and controlled by a new generation of Montarbo DSP loudspeaker processor which provides FIR - IIR filtering with innovative solutions, audio digital link by AES-EBU standard with sample rate converter and custom network to remote control of speaker system.
- 135 dB continuous SPL.
- 2x10'' woofer with 3'' voice coil.
- HF driver with a 1.4'' throat and a 3'' voice coil,
- Wide dispersion (60° H x 40° V) constant directivity horn.
- Montarbo DSP, 24 bit high-performance converters, FIR filters.
- PPF system: Parallel Processing FIR algorithm.
- CCDE system: Cascode Conversion for Dynamic Extension.
- 24 dBu of headroom level input.
- Montarbo network to remote control.
- Digital audio in-out AES-EBU.
- Class-D amplifiers continuos 2000W.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
Main sound system in big clubs, big theatres and open spaces.
High quality long throw system.
Fixed and semi-permanent installations.
Front-fill and side-fill reinforcement, for speech reinforcement,
for conventions or conferences.
The wide dispersion allows for uniform coverage of the audience,
even when using a single system per side (FOH).