2-way Passive Speaker
Simplicity is the core of the project for this loudspeaker enclosure with its unique and innovative design. Flexible, rapid and safe assembling in fixed and mobile installations thanks to the 6 fly points included in the cabinet shape and to the very low weight.
Ideal for use as main system for music performances, theatre, P.A, or as a stage monitor, W17P is an exceptionally accurate, highly versatile system, providing a rich and broad range of sound experiences in the most diverse situations.
The robust, lightweight and compact cabinet is made from HD polyethylene by rotational molding and equipped with two side handles for easy carry and set-up and with a stand adapter.
The unique and innovative design includes 6 sturdy fly points (patented) completely integrated in the cabinet and designed to hang or angle the speaker in the air as required, using any type of hook available on the market.
The cabinet's shape allows for both vertical and horizontal installation (for use as stage monitor) and is perfect for easy transportation and set-up thanks to ergonomically designed side handles.
- High sound pressure levels without distortion
- Precise and detailed acoustic image
- Power handling 600 W / 8 O
- 130 dB max SPL
- 15" high efficiency woofer, with lightweight neodymium magnet assembly and 3" voice coil
- 1.4" compression driver with 2.5" voice coil and titanium diaphragm
- 60° x 40° constant directivity horn
- Voice reinforcement system
- Stage monitor
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Night clubs
- Conference centers, presentations
- Houses of worship
- Small to medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement systems
- Fill-in and side-fills in larger PA systems
Product Code: 1703F000319
|Speaker Type||2-way Passive Bass Reflex|
|Frequency Response [-6 dB]||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max SPL||129 dB|
|HF||1.4" driver - 2.5" v.c.|
|LF||15" woofer - 3" v.c.|
|Dispersion||60° H x 40° V|
|Crossover Frequency||1.2 kHz|
|Power capacity||600 W|
|Connectors||Dual 1/4" jack + 2 Neutrik® Speakon®|
|Dimensions||480 x 740 x 405 mm |
[18.9” x 29.1” x 15.9”]
|Weight||25 kg [55.11 lb]|
|Hardware||6x M10 flying point, 1x side handle, D.35mm pole mount|